- Minara Resources Pty Ltd and its subsidiaries ( Minara ) are bound by the National Privacy Principles ( NPPs ) issued by the Federal Privacy Commissioner and contained in the Privacy Act. Minara is committed to respecting the privacy of your personal information provided to it in accordance with the NPPs and any other applicable privacy laws.
- Personal information is information from which your identity is apparent, or from which your identity could be reasonably ascertained, including your name, address and opinions relating to you.
- We will only collect information that is necessary for us to support our business activities.
- We may collect information in person, in writing, by telephone, by e-mail, through our website and through other methods of communication. We may also obtain certain personal information from third parties such as a medical practitioner or past employer.
- Where we have obtained contact information from third party sources we will endeavour to verify the accuracy of the information and ensure that the information has been obtained in a manner consistent with the NPPs.
- Secure storage of personal information is a priority to Minara. All data collected is subject to our data security policies.
- Minara will not use or disclose personal information about an individual for a purpose other than:
- The purpose for which it was collected;
- A related purpose which you would reasonably expect;
- A purpose required or permitted by law; or
- A purpose for which we have obtained your consent.
- As a standard practice we do not share any personally identifiable or private customer information with third parties, unless they are acting as an intermediary. In all cases these companies sign an appropriate agreement with us securing that information.
- On request we will, in most circumstances, let you see the information we hold about you. You can contact us via our website or by phone at +61 (0)8 9212 8400 to request this. We may charge you for our reasonable costs incurred in complying with your request to access your personal information.
- We endeavour to keep the personal information we collect, use and disclose accurate and complete and up to date. If your personal information changes, or if you believe our records are not accurate, you should contact us at firstname.lastname@example.org or by phone at +61 (0)8 9212 8400.
- If you have a complaint about any possible breach of privacy by us you should contact us at email@example.com or by phone at +61 (0)8 9212 8400 or write to:
Minara Resources Pty Ltd
PO Box Z5523
St Georges Terrace
PERTH WA 6000