Minara Community Foundation Grant Application
Consideration is given to a wide range of charitable projects to build community capacity in one or more of the following areas in the Shires of Laverton, Leonora and Menzies:
- education, including training opportunities
- economic development
- programs and initiatives for youth and future generations
- culture and heritage, including the protection of Indigenous culture.
Applicants should read the Grant Guidelines prior to undertaking the application process.
Our 2021 application period is open until Friday 28 May. Please read and complete the MCF Grant Guidelines and Application Form:
Grant funding is subject to Minara Resources Third Party Due Diligence and Global Anti-Corruption Policy compliance with regard to charitable contributions.
Our community grants
Our 2020 grant recipients are as follows:
- $39,023 St John Ambulance Leonora Volunteer Sub-Centre / Corepuls3 patient monitor and defibrillator
- $33,000 Ngalia Heritage Research Council Aboriginal Corporation / Ngalia Bird Book Languages and Art Illustration project
- $27,500 Outback Grave Markers WA in conjunction with Northern Goldfields Shires / Equipment to support the work of Outback Grave Markers in the shires
- $11,000 Nyungga-Ku Womens Group Leonora / Support for group activities
- $8,250 St John Ambulance Menzies Volunteer Sub-Centre / Contribution to Corpuls patient monitor and defibrillator and volunteer recruitment activities
- $2,839 Laverton Men's Shed / Installation of rainwater tank and kitchenette for the shed